Not really a question just i wish my little one felt better and thank you teacher

she was up talking at two am told her to go back to sleep. she did. then got up for school wanted a drink and was still kind of tired. we got to bus stop chatty as ever. gets to school eats there. and goes into hall and wouldn't you know it. starts throwing up. no fever. no headache ,no ear pain, no sore throat. so she is now home and is sad she will miss her party but said mom i already lost my perfect attendance with the strep i had so it is ok. and they are going to pass out my cards and the teacher is going to save some treats for me. Which is sweet of the teacher but i am not even sure she will be well enough to go back to school tomorrow. I feel sad that she is sick again. the darn weather has not been helping at all. i got a feeling she got the flu this time around. :(

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• oh how sweet....sounds like you have a great dd on your hands & the teacher sounds awesome
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2011