If gay people are allowed to marry, how/why would it hurt YOUR personal marriage? adult content

I think gays should be allowed to marry. It's not like I plan to marry a gay person,so why should I be bother by it.

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 9:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know. I think they deserve the same rights as every other married couple.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I could care less that argument is so flawed if people getting divorced left and right, cheating on their spouses, getting married for fun, etc doesn't effect my marriage why would what 2 people do in their bedroom effect it?

It doesn't let them get married.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• If you are not bothered by it why do you ask? No one should be telling yo how you should feel and you should not be
    worrying about how others feel
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It doesn't. I don't care who gets married as long as all parties are consenting adults.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• doesn't bother me at all. i feel that they should be able to get that little piece of paper that says _-yeah the state agrees that we are married. My BIL has been in a committed relationship for 25 years. How is that not married?

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It doesn't. I think they should be allowed to marry.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I could care less if gay marriage is legal or not. BUT if Gay Marriage is legal, then when they split - they must go through a legal divorce just like any heterosexual marriage dissolving.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• if to consenting adults want to be married let them , i have always said no matter what your gay/striaght whatever , as long as you are keeping it in your bedroom its no one elses business and everyone deserves happyness.......besides think of the reveune that these weddings will bring.....hmmm theres food for thought in this economy
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It would not hurt me in any way. They should be able to marry if they choose.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm still waiting to hear how gay marriage being legal will force them to become gay and have a gay marriage, since that's the only way it COULD possibly impact them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2011