is it normal to go off sex in early pregnancy?

its just that my sex drive has gone completley down the drain

should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never had much of a sex drive with any of my pregnancies. Early in pregnancy you could chalk it up to morning sickness, sore boobs, being extremely tired. Give it a few weeks and you may find you want it a little more then you do now.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 10:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• It's totally normal hon. Don't worry about it. You might get your sex drive back in a bit or you might not want sex the whole pregnancy. It's different for everyone. I didn't have much of a sex drive when I was pregnant and it took some time for it to come back after the baby was born. But it did come back!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I went from not wanting sex EVER again in my first trimester...to my husband telling me that HE had a headache and was too tired in the third. lol, things change quickly so don't worry. Just go with what your body tell you :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2008