Italy

Has anyone here ever been to Italy? I'm asking because I'm going at the end of the month and thought some of you that have been might have some good travel tips or recommendations.

pinkink

Asked by pinkink at 9:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Travel

• I was there in 1985. It was awesome!!! I would be looking in travel books and on the Travel channel web site for info!!! It is a big country. what parts are you going to? I was in northern Italy. From Venice over to Pisa de la mer and everywhere in between. Lago di Garda was really cool and a town called Sirmione was neat!! and Lake Maggiorre! Have a GREEAT TIME, keep a journal so you can remember things...I wish I had!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• We're flying in to Rome and planning on spending about 3 days in Rome and hopefully go down to Florence after that and spend 3 days there before coming back to Rome for our flight out on the 7th day. Not sure if that's realistic. Would love to see Venice! A journal sounds like a great idea. Thx for the advice! Do u think it's realistic to see Rome and Florence in a week?
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 11:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2008