Anyone in need of FREE baby clothing?

CAFÉ MOM. THIS IS NOT AN AD OR A SALE – THIS IS A QUESTION AND ASSISTANCE for those in needed.

My girl friends and I have been trading baby girl clothing for ages, but we’ve run out of baby girls – we’ve run out of babies – it’s a pact, really.
Most of these outfits are new or almost new.

If you NEED free baby clothing, please see me profile, journal report market FREE BABY CLOTHING.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 9:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I could use baby girl cloths for my sisters. both of them are having girls and they are the first girls in the families!!!!! My sister-in-law is having hers dec 4th and my sister is having hers sometime in Feb. We could really use the clothes thank you!! Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 9:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i could use free clothing. I'm a single mother with a 4 month old daughter.
    MadeylnsMom

Answer by MadeylnsMom at 10:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• That is great, just go to my blog: keeperbay.com
    Please read the terms. Yes, there are terms, I know it sounds silly, but we don't want one person telling us they need everything then selling it on eBay. So we put together some terms so we can help more than one person. That's keeperbay.com and click Free Stuff.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I looked at the conditions and I'm okay with them I also looked at some of the clothes on there as well do you have more??
    I don't really like what I saw but I'd like to see more :)
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 10:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2008