can someone help me?

ok so my Af was due on the 5th and it never came i was all excited but today i was going to take a test and sorry TMI but when i wiped it looked like iam spotting but it almost looked orange weird i know and that was about 4-5 hours ago and nothing since could there still be a possibility that iam prego? should i still take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• might be implantation bleeding...

I'd wait a week... if period comes normally OK, if not, test again.
    Anonymous

• oh Thank you also my AF is 13 days late now! how long should i wait?
    Anonymous

• If you're 13 days late, a positive result should come up. If it doesn't, call the doc in the morning to get a blood test.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My best friend said the SAME thing about the dark yellow and orange tinged discharge. Her period is due on the 22nd. She is freaking out and going to the Dr. in the morning. I wonder if they will do a blood test? Can they test 5 days early? Hmmmm.....
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If you have the test and you are 13 days late then take the darn test already, shheeesshh! Inquiring minds want to know! lol!
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I kept taking tests after tests and nothing would say poss untill i was like 3 or 4 weeks late.So even if this one is neg Id take another in a week or so if you dont start.Good luck mama.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Thats not true. Some people can test THE DAY AF WAS DUE and still get a positive. You don't need to wait 4 weeks! I never heard of that but I guess everyone is different.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2008