Christmas gifts!

I need some christmas gift ideas!!!
Share your thought on what you getting for your loved ones:)

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My kiddos have way to many toys and way to many everyday clothes, so I'm getting them books and church clothes for Christmas. They'll probably end up each getting one of their favorite type of toys. My two year old has been asking for a blue baby doll for months now! So I guess if I don't get that then I'm in big trouble! As for my hubby, I think I'm going to start a savings account for him, he's been wanting to take me to Spain for the longest time but he is never sure how to get it going. Maybe it'll be both of our Christmas present!!! Good luck with your gift buying!!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
    LizzyLynn

Answer by LizzyLynn at 9:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• dh- a home ipod dock (speakers to play it)
    ds - (3yrs old) playdough ice cream shop, fisher price bounce back car with remote, homemade blanket, clothes (he will get more toys from family so i go small)
    my mom and dad and so's (divorsed) - pancake breakfast baskets (homemade)
    my lil brother and so/ my sil and so - movie nite baskets
    mil - bath/spa basket
    grandpa - accessories for his mustang
    inlaws - candy....
    i have no clue what to get for my neice in fourthgrade- suggestions??
    nephew john - born in sept - baby toy and outfit!
    Merry Christmas ! the best part is that i am almost done!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I love the basket idea! I think I might try something like that for my extended family. Thanks for that idea AmaliaD!
    LizzyLynn

Answer by LizzyLynn at 10:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I actually was just browsing walmart tonight. I have already bought my daughter an easy bake oven with an apron/utensil accessory kit. I plan on doing her stocking in bath stuff since she really loves bath time and I've got a "princess" towel for that already. Since I'm expecting a baby and she loves to play with her dolls, I thought she would like a bunch of accessories to go with her dollies and I found a kit that had a stroller, car seat, swing, high chair and diaper bag for babies all for $30...not bad! Finally, I think I will get her one of the cheap kids digital cameras...$20...so maybe she'll leave mine alone :)
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008