I'm really sad and bummed out today :(

Today is Valentine's Day and my boyfriend and I have had a long distance relationship for going on 3 years and not ever spent one together. I've been missing him a lot lately since I haven't seen him for 3 months. And to top that off, after 17 days of no school, I'm sending my daughter back today which means I'll be alone all day and really have nothing to do. Any suggestions on something?

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• pamper yourself. hot bubble bath, get your nails done(or do them yourself), maybe call a friend and see a movie
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i am so sorry, do something just for you to boost your spirits,,,,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Bake yourself a batch of brownies, give yourself a mani/pedi, watch a movie, sit down to an awesome supper with your little one tonight, have a glass of wine, and celebrate what you can.

My SO doesn't celebrate Valentine's day... I got an hour and a half long conversation regarding finances this morning. While he got his usual coffee in bed, and breakfast to order.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Maybe go out and make him a little Valantine's Day Care package and mail it to him! Then come home and have a special Valentine's Day with you little one.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Call a good friend to talk.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Sorry you having a bad day. Get movie and invite some friends over.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2011