Best Acne Medicine?

For some reason when I hit 30 I also seemed to hit a second puberty...lol I have acne issues but it's on my back(shoulder area) I've used all kinds of medicines for it and body washes....still it won't go away. I just wondered if any of you had any suggestions as to what else I can try. Thanks so much!

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 10:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• i am pregnant and im going to say the only thing that has worked for me is Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub. This is amazing smalls amazing doesnt dry our your skin and wow does wonders for me. I know i am not the same situation as u but hell acne is acne and it works amazing
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 12:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Cut gluten from your diet.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• try a clean diet
    cut dairy
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Watch your diet. Clearsel is good to apply after washing your face twice a day.
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I started using Oil of Olay exfoliating body wash a day before I posted the question....so far it seems to be working. As for the diet change....I eat pretty healthy and I'm not wanting to start cutting anything out of it. Thanks for the suggestions!

how_reb

Comment by how_reb (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011