Diet pills (Might be a little TMI) adult content

Do any of the diet pills work?
I'm doing everything I can to loss weight but it doesn't seem like it's coming off. Maybe it's just me not thinking it's coming off fast enough. I don't know.
Since Jan I've started eating helathy (with a few slips we all have them) and doing a daily workout DVD. Plus on to of it I walk to and from my son's bus stop, walk around the house all day. But it doesnt' seem like enough.
On top of that I've since I really started working on my weight loss my sex drive has came back fo swing so we're having sex at least once or twice a day.

I was thinking off adding a diet pill or something to help. What do you think?
Thanks

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Diet pills only whittle wallets. You sound like you're doing great; DON'T MESS WITH IT!

Answer by gdiamante at 10:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• agreed, diet pills are dangerous....what may help you today could give you liver failure, kidney failure, heart attack or stroke tomorrow....not worth it. Too many diet pills get pulled only when it's long term side effects happen and it's too late.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Just like these guys have said- diet pills are a bad idea. Not only do they have SERIOUS health risks, but they will make you GAIN weight as soon as you stop taking them! Plus more weight! All thanks to your newly SLOWED metabolism.

Weight loss is NOT a fast process. It's painstakingly slow, but that's a sign of it being HEALTHY and PERMANENT.  You're doing great!  Keep at it!  Weight loss takes patience, work, time, consistency, and constant motivation.  We all slip up here and there (like you said), just get back on the horse and keep going.  Find ways to keep yourself motivated through the slumps (we all have them!).  There are some great groups on here that you can utilize, too, with lots of people who will help get you through the hard times.  Don't take the diet approach- make it a permanent life change!  Good luck!!

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011