JUST A VENT NO DRAMA PLEASE

LAST NIGHT WE LOST OUR BABY TO MISSACARRAIGE I WAS 4 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS , I WAS BLEEDING AND CRAMPING SO I WENT TO THE ER AROUND 9PM AND THEY GAVE ME AN ULTRA SOUND CROSSING FINGERS EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT BUT NO HE CAME IN AND SAID IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS . IM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW WE HAVE BEEN TRING TO GET PREGNATE FOR 3 YEARS NOW MY DH IS SO UPSET HE DIDNT EVEN GO TO WORK TODAY HES STILL IN BED I HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO BED YET BEEN UP ALL NIGHT CRYING IM SORRY I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT !

mommyfitzgerald

Asked by mommyfitzgerald at 10:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• There won't be any words that will give you comfort. All I can say is that when the time is right you'll have a baby as long as it's meant to be. I miscarried 3(all early on) and was devastated. I ended up with 4 boys that I love more than life. If it hadn't been for losing the 3 early on I may have missed out on the ones I did get. Good luck and I'm sorry for your loss.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am so, so sorry for your loss. I will be sending thoughts & prayers your way.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• So sorry.... Grieving is healthy
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Oh my that is terrible! I'm very sorry for your loss. I have had a miscarriage before so I know some of what you are going thru. There's not much someone can do or say to you to help. All I can tell you is look to God and trust that he will get you thru this sad time. You and DH have a lot ahead of you. Pray together, comfort each other, reassure each other.

I'm praying for you.
    momofJayleeM

Answer by momofJayleeM at 1:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm so sorry!! I have never been through this, so I have NO IDEA how you are feeling and I'm not going to pretend that I do. I have no words of wisdom, other than to tell you that I'm very sorry.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am very sorry for your loss.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am so sorry for your loss. I know that there are no words that I can say to make you feel better but I really wish there were. You have the right to vent and to take some time to grieve, and perhaps you need more than a day. I will be praying for you today.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My heart goes out to you. I hope that you and your husband are able to find some comfort with each other. You are in my thoughts, too.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am so sorry for your loss
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• thank you all very much for your thoughts and prayers i just think i have to be strong for my other children 13 9 and 5
    mommyfitzgerald

Comment by mommyfitzgerald (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011