What was the most stupid thing you did in your life?

avilio54

Asked by avilio54 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• get married and then even after getting married, my marriage took a very bad turn and even though we stuck it out and it still affects me to this day, i cheated.

you can vote me down all you want but at least i admitted it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I had kids. I realize now that I wasn't ready for them and I am still not.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think the most stupid thing I ever did was start smoking. I have tried to quit recently and didn't succeed because the nicotine withdraw symptoms were to great for me to handle. I hate smoking! I hate the smell, the taste, the way I smell and taste, my teeth are yellow, my health is bad, my fingers are yellow, my hair, clothes, and skin smell awful all the time! I haven't given up trying to quit yet tho.

For those of you who have smoked for a long time and tried to quit know how hard it is because of the addiction. For those of you who don't smoke...please do yourself and your loved ones a favor and don't ever start! It's a horrible habit and addiction that causes so many health problems and costs way too much.
    momofJayleeM

Answer by momofJayleeM at 1:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I jumped off of an 80 ft. railroad tressel into a dark murky river below......some guys dared me to. I'm only like the third person to have ever done it. So stupid.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Stayed with my first husband when we were dating because I felt sorry for him. I should have really told him to go to hell back then and went back to my hs sweetheart when he came back for me. But I was stupid.

Answer by gemgem at 11:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2011