Health issue? What can this be? adult content

I couldn't sleep last night! TMI? I have a sore throat. One nostril- yellow fluid leaks out in spurts! I spent my entire last year in the hospital last year battling Breast cancer! I'm In unbearable pain all the time! Too numerous side effects to mention. 3 Doctors of mine quit or moved away.. I wonder what is wrong with me? I don't feel up to going into another town to find a clinic to go into! Just am too tired & rundown! Sick of hospitals! What's your hint, suggestion or guess? What can I do to feel Better!? The 3 Chemos I had ran me so down. I'd Love to somehow Enjoy Valentine's Day.. I have gift bags for my DD's, sons in laws & my Grand babies! Any Tips to help me? Your Kind favor to care and suggest would make my day. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• Oh sweetie, I wish I had some words of wisdom and comfort for you!! Truth is, I feel so helpless, and I don't know what to say that will make you feel better. Could I make you another hat? Would that help?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Bless your heart. I will pray for you. For the sore throat gargle warm salt water. Saline nose spray for your nose.
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 4:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011