Do you have special plans for today?

zebbiebug

Asked by zebbiebug at 10:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• Felipe and I had planned to go to the mall and get 1-2 pieces of Godiva chocolate for each other, then sit and watch the fountain for a while. But yesterday he told me he really wants a balloon for Valentine's Day, so we might just go to the grocery store, but a box of regular valentine chocolate and a balloon, and walk across the street to watch the fountain in the shopping center there.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nope.Nothing out of the ordinary. I'll go do my work delivery around 11. I might call mom and take her out for her bday (we celebrated last night.) Afternoon will be spent shoe shopping for my son's bar mitzvah and getting some last minute stuff for that done.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I made lamb chops and Naan bread last night. Today I get to go to the gym, out to lunch, and then to Costco - doesn't that sound romantic? ; ) (Actually I'm looking forward to it!!)
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 11:27 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Other than giving dh and ds Valentine cards no. We celebrated Fridsay nite.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• DH & I are going out to a special restaurant that is doing a 5 course Valentine's Day dinner.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011