Finding Out Gender or No?

We have our 20 week ultrasound this week and we are STILL on the fence about finding out baby's gender. On one hand, I know it would help my other kids (this is #4) bond to their sibling and get better adjusted to his or her arrival. On the other hand, not finding out makes those last weeks of pregnancy less stressful for me. (Because there is a big surprise coming soon.) Help me decide!

fancyjane

Asked by fancyjane at 10:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I want to find out so I dont have to bother picking out two perfect names.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I always liked to know that way i can buy everything i need and my son is excited to be having a baby brother
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We didn't find out with any of our three. I loved the excitement of the delivery room announcement! I just talked with the older kids about the advantages of either a brother or sister and they were so excited for a baby they didn't care what it was. They just wanted to hold it! lol
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i found out
    it's still a surprise in what they look like and how the sound
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• either way youll be happy . just try and tell everyone to get the new baby neutral colors and if you get ophttp://www.divorce-lawyer-source.com/html/law/advice.htmlisite sex one after you have it there are stores out there that will let you trade for other close or just keep the recipte. i found out cause my so and i couldnt make are dicission on the name
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• The name is the other big factor for finding out. We're so strapped on names! I think we tapped out with the first three.
    fancyjane

Comment by fancyjane (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I vote no because how many true surprises are their in life? Nothing in this world beats hearing that its a girl/boy the joy is so overwelming. I know alot of people like to get prepared ahead of time but, you can still do that in neutral colors. But that moment when after nine LONG!!!!!! months is finally over and the baby makes it's apperance and the doctor says IT's A BOY?GIRL WWWOW!!!!! What a feeling! but that's just my opinion. Either way I just pray its a health baby! Congrads
    3girls2goats

Answer by 3girls2goats at 11:16 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• my cousin has 2 kids girl and a boy so for this third one they aren't finding sout since they have the clothes for both. I found out the sex of mine and hearing people call the baby by it's name made me hate the name i had chose for him so i wouldn't find out the next time around.
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2011