Pregnancy cramps at the wrong time TMI adult question adult content

Im 22 weeks pregnant today and for about the last week anytime my husband and I try to make love (especially while Im on top) my stomach tightens extremely and I cramp up so bad I can barely move for at least half an hour. If Im lucky enough to get up to the big O, I start to cramp so bad I can never finish and its starting to drive me crazy. We've tried different positions, everything I can think of except missionary. I really cant stand to be on my back that long.

Has this happened to any of you? Should I consult my ob about it?

Thinking about it, I bruised a rib two weeks ago. It doesnt hurt there, but could it be contributing to my discomfort?

ModernMommie

Asked by ModernMommie at 11:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• would would get check because you could have an infection
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Sex always made my bh contractions worse.... after a couple if hours, they would subside.
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 1:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• @tnunley - were they just after sex? or during? my ob told me that alot of times i could cramp up AFTER sex, but hasnt really told me anything like this ...
    ModernMommie

Comment by ModernMommie (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I went through the same thing with my first... Dr told me it was totally normal. With your body growing and getting ready to have a baby, the muscules that hold your uterus grow and expand.
    kaydenrenee08

Answer by kaydenrenee08 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2011