Did you have twins?

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I literally woke up this morning and had seemed to have grown a bump overnight. I haven't gained any weight and I really don't feel like I'm retaining water. Even my husband commented "are you showing already??" I had a baby just 9 months ago, so I don't know if that makes it possible to show so early. I didn't think it was possible to show at 8 weeks! Now I'm kind of afraid I'm having twins. Those of you who have had twins, when did you start to show? And were you extra hungry and tired? I seem way more hungry and tired than with either of my other pregnancies. Let me know if you knew you were having twins before the doctor told you, and when you started to show.

pixiestix21

Asked by pixiestix21 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I showed earlier with my last pregnancy than I did even with my twins (my 1st pregnancy).
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I started showing at about 8 weeks. I was light headed a lot. I almost hit he floor a couple of times! I was hungry constantly! I gained 19 pounds throughout my entire pregnancy with my twins but I ate right and ALL the time.
    Mteel33

Answer by Mteel33 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011