What do you do for Valentines Day?

I do nothing. Well not nothing. I gave my husband a card and my daughter (17) a box of chocolates and a card.
Do you have any fun stuff that you do?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Most our romantic holidays and celebrations (V-day, anniversaries, etc) revolve around food. We don't go out to eat very often because of money, but its a nice excuse to do something nice and try new places.

This Valentines is different though- we have an appointment with our midwife to check up on our baby due in May...then maybe dinner and a movie. But that's all!

No roses, lingerie, candies (I may pick up a snickers for him on the way to the appointment...only if he's good though:)

meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We did a little celebration with the kids on Saturday. We baked heart shaped cookies, took them out for pizza then home for a movie and I passed out their candy boxes and cards. I bought him silky heart boxers a card and Fannie May turtles. I got flowers, a bracelet, card and box of candy. I think it's so much more once the kids get older. There is more time to be a couple and spoil each other.
    That little bundle of joy is the best gift ever! Enjoy!
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nothing, ever...
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011