For those who do basal temp help im new at this

my temp during my period was in the 97 range and right before ovulating it drop to 96 which was for one day and the lowest it ever been. Today is the last day of my fertile week and ive been in the 98 range and it still getting higher is that normal or if my temp rises does that mean the egg was fertiled

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• its been in the 98 range for 7 days and getting higher
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• A third level (triphasic chart) on the chart CAN mean the egg was fertilized and is considerered to be a good pregnancy sign but there have been cases where there was a third level and no pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Mine are the same. Low to mid 97s before O then a dip into 96s for two days prior to O. After O I go up to mid 97s to mid 98s. This just means that you have ovulated and are producing progesterone. What you are describing is good! Good luck!
    gump

Answer by gump at 5:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• well i took 5 pt test and they were all positve :) but ive been trying for 3 yrs and i used preseed one time and it worked wow!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2011