Whats the difference

between hiding something because you know its wrong vs hiding something because someone else just doesnt like what it is your doing?

Does that still make it wrong or is that just simple determination to do what you want and not be controlled by someone else's insecurity or problems with it? In essence, not doing it around them is taking their feeling into consideration.

example: porn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think there is a difference. But you have the control no matter. If you are hiding something to save someone else feelings, then you are not being honest with yourself. It also depends on what we are talking about here?
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 12:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Hiding something because it's wrong is just that: wrong. Not doing something in front of another because it makes them uncomfortable is something else. I have some friends that smoke cigarettes and medical marijuana. They know that me and my family don't smoke, nor do we like the smell at all. While we were visiting them they would smoke outside, in consideration of us.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I always felt that if you have to hide what you are doing, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. I'm going to use smoking as an example here. If you don't smoke in front of your friend because they don't approve but you admit to smoking, that's one thing. But, if you deny smoking at all to your friend and still smoke anyway, that's wrong.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• As long as it's not hurting anyone, then why is it a problem?
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011