Am I pregnant?

Please help. I am so confused. Hubby and I have been trying to concieve baby#2 for awhile. I have a 11 year old. I recently stopped taking birth control(after my last period
Jan12.)I have been seeing an r.e.who perscibed the birth control pills.She said I could skip the white pills last monthwhich I did and my period came.Hubby wanted me to stop taking pills altoghether.I did and had lots of unprotected sex.Now I'm over a week late.
I'm always regular. I took an ept test wich came back negative. When I concieved my daughterI became pregnant right away after stopping birth control(within a month.)
I hope dr. will give me a blood test. Ihave an appt tomorrow.I have some symptoms frequent urination, dizziness and fatique. Am I pregnant?

warriormom1999

Asked by warriormom1999 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You have to wait for the blood test. You've been taking birth control pills which can be another reason why your period didnt come. Good Luck.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am no doctor or pregnacy test. I can not answer for you. Tomorrow must seem so far away to you right now.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 12:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think you are def. pregnant!!
    BabyMommaPelt

Answer by BabyMommaPelt at 1:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• going on and off birth control can really mess up ur periods. I used to be regular and i went on the shot after my son was born and i bled for 3 mths straight, then dr change to a generic bc for lighter periods and i hardly went at all and now i am not on any cause hubby is using the bc for a while and i never now wether i will be light or heavy or at all. anyways i will keep u in my mind and hope for the best for u. good luck tomorrow.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 2:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yes, going off of the birth control can certainly give you symptoms of pregnancy...It makes your estrogen and hormones go all over the place. Know that it can take up to a year after going off of the pill to conceive. I have learned that a positive on a pregnancy test is almost 100 percent accurate, but a negative can be very false (especially if you recently conceived). It is possible that you are pregnant with unprotected sex, but the only way to tell is a positive pregnancy test or Dr blood work. Good luck 2morrow, and if you are not pregnant don't be discouraged- stress will not help you conceive.

:-)oo Blowing baby dust your way <3
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 7:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• thanks everyone. Aunt flo came:{ Oh well back to the drawing board.
    warriormom1999

Comment by warriormom1999 (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011