I was the other woman. Do you have a similar story? What do I do now?

Busted! I havent been with the other man for months now but we still text and talk as friends. Well he and his wife are about to get a divorce and she read a text I wrote to him about not wanting to be a homewrecker and I am staying out of it... now. Over the coarse of the 2 year affair I have gotten to know the wife. Which has made it even more awkward to the point where I dont want to be with him any longer. I am married to a impotent man who refuses to get treatment and his wife is a prude in the sack. We were friends with benefits. Now she knows and we all work in the same facility. How do I battle the rumors that will likely fly around the offices? Have you or someone you know been the other woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• you did this. deal with the consequences and learn from your mistakes.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Stay the F away from this man! You are a home wrecker if you continue to talk and be with him! Get your own man! I hope the rumors fly and you lose your damn jobs!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• You helped break apart a marriage and now you want advice! I despise people like you.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 12:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• You made this bed.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 12:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• how do you handle the rumors around the office?

put your big girl panties on and take them as they come, afterall, this is your fault.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Not so fun anymore is it. You created this mess. Now deal with it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Sorry but how do you handle it? Shouldnt of got yourself in the mess in the first place. I do wish you luck tho and hope you find the happiness you deserve.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 12:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• You can justify "why" you both did what you did, but it doesn't change the fact that you both lied, cheated, and wrecked your homes. how do you deal with the rummors? deal with them. You did the wrong dead, you will have to accept the consequences and judgements. I find it appauling that you could look this woman in the face the last two years and do what you did. Her husband is a scum and i hope he gets what's coming to him. As for you, how can you really expect any simpathy? If i was the wife, i would beat your ass to a pulp. You may think you know what their marraige was like from what the scum bag told you, but if you believe him, you're very naive. Please, and i mean this with all sincerity, get some counseling, better yourself.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 12:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• she read a text I wrote to him about not wanting to be a homewrecker and I am staying out of it... now.
    Yeah fine time time to stay out of it, you already wrecked their home! I too despise women like you!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Move on and hope karma does not bite you for what happened. It takes two but if you worked somewhere else it would be better.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2011