Does anyone own an elliptical machine? & If so...

Which elliptical do you own, how much did you pay, how long have you owned it and ARE YOU SATISFIED?? Have you had any problems w/ your machine?

Im looking to buy one soon, so any replies are appreciated! Thanks ladies. :)

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have one that I bought several years ago online. I honestly don't know the maker (it's stored in my moms basement at the moment) but my only problem with it was that it was so difficult to put together I couldn't get the tension wire attached to the handle, therefore I can't change the resistance on it. So, if you can get one put together completely I definaten'y recommend you do!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have a Lifecore (think that's the name). We spent $4000; worth every penny - its' identical to the gym machines.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We have one and bought it at Costco ~ the negatives as far as I am concerned is the machine seems to be made for a GIANT and it is great for the legs but tough on the knees. If I'd have known that, I would have just bought a stationary bike.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We bought one at a sports store, spent $900 - sucks - crappy - not sterdy and squeaks.. if you are going to get one, you should spend the $4k like scuba... I loved them at the gym but now that I don't have the membership.. I can't even use ours cause its such a POS.. what a waste of money..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011