My is 10 he has been taking focalin for a couple of years now it a very good medicine however it takes away his appetite adult content

Do you no of another good medicines that are just as good that wouldn't take his appetite away i'am concerned with his weight and so, is his doctor. He takes 10 mg twice a day.

Honey408

Asked by Honey408 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• That is for ADHD? Correct? My son was on Vyvanse and it did not affect his appetite. When my son was on Concerta, it decreased his appetite and I made sure he had a good breakfast and ate small, snacky meals throughout the day and had a good dinner before bed. He wasn't hungry for dinner until about 8 at night.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I read horrible reviews vyvanese thanks for the advice people on that had terrible reactions if I can't find something like focalin then I 'll stick with what I have bright spark didn't work with my six yr we have an appointment we'd with the doctor for him. It's so frustrating. And my other Son's appointment is in march.
    Honey408

Comment by Honey408 (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2011