Could I be pregnant

Hi Guys
I should really know this but its so early in my cycle its hard to know. I am on day 17 of my cycle - usually 27 to 28 days long. We had sex on day 10. Since day 12 my breast feel very heavy and sore and I have slight stomach cramps, going to the loo a lot and have that bubbly fluttery feeling in my stomach sometimes.. I feel so silly asking this as sometimes I think I imagine these simptoms because I want to be pregnant so badly yet every month along comes my period. I know its very very early to have proper symptons
If anyone has any idea what this could be or has anyone experienced these symptons???
Thanks everyone :)

neady

Asked by neady at 12:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's always possible. Since you have been trying I'm sure you are very in tune with your body and it's changes. For my second pregnancy I had the feeling I may be pregnant 2 weeks in. Keep hoping, keep trying. It will happen.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It's possible, you never know :) Do you track ovulation? It would make a difference if you could tell whether or not you were ovulating on the 10th.

I have been feeling that way all month but it's too soon for a pg test to work - so I wait a few more days :(
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I started tracking with an ovulation indicator test. I'm on a 28 day cycle too but I ovulate early. So if you are trying just one day a month make sure you know exactly what day your body ovulates. You'd hate to betraying a day late for several months.
    Feelinthegroove

Answer by Feelinthegroove at 3:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It's possible but usually those symptoms take at least 2 weeks to show up. The fluttering sensation will take several weeks, around 16 and more than that if it's your first time. My biggest giveaway the first time I was pregnant were EXHAUSTION and constant nausea.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am right there with you :) I want to be pregnant so much and I have read into so many symptoms for months. Even with having intercourse, the egg isn't fertilized until at least day 6 or 7 past ovulation so having these feelings just 2 days after, they most likely aren't pregnancy related. If you must test early, wait until at least 6 days before your expected period. Otherwise, just wait and see if you miss your period. Good luck! I know you want this so badly. I understand.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @ miraclewaits Thanks so much, nice to know someone else in same boat that understands as it can be so frustrating sometimes..
    Thanks everyone, will have to wait til closer to my period and do a test.
    neady

Comment by neady (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Before I could test I had this symptom of waking up at odd hours and being totally awake! I would stay awake until morning then be able to sleep. I had no idea this was a sign, then AF didn't come.
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 11:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2011