What is the best Valentine gift you ever received?

jengray72

Asked by jengray72 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• The most traditional was my favorite. One year I got a stuffed Teddy Bear, my favorite flowers, a box of candy and a car and taken on a romantic dinner by the ocean.

Answer by gemgem at 1:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I guess this one! I'm feeling so poorly today! I spent all of 2010 Battling Breast cancer! Since DH has been jobless now for 2 years! Its the gift of devotion,care, help, patience & love! One year DH made me this huge 9' foot tall Red Heart he welded me & lights up! Its on our home outside!! Sending love out! He put up in our radius window a lighted heart & Cupid! In one of our buildings he put in a candle that lights up in red and white lights! Its pretty, free and made from love!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't know, because V-day isn't a big deal for us. I got a card this morning and I got him a pair of boxer shorts. I think he and his BFF are plotting something for me and his BFF's wife, who happens to be MY BFF!! They've been conspiring for days. I guess they're making us dinner, I don't know!

He did buy me a new snazzy cell phone the other day. Does that count?

Angellinda, that is so sweet!!! IMO, we don't need one overcommercialized day out of the year to express our love for each other.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011