Today im gettin married.

So much drama has happen today my aunts will not be coming to my wedding because thery believe i lied about my pregnancy and my miscarrige and they keep makin my mother cry and me i dont know what to do., should i cut them out or talk to em?? everything bad in my life they blamed me and were never there for me ever like when i got raped they said it was my fault, im just so sad right now

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No offense,but they r real bitches to treat u like that! I would not have anything to do with them. Just cause u share a bloodline,it does not make u a family.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Today is your day. Do not let anyone steel your thunder! Focus on the love of your life and that good relationship. Think of how you will soon have the support you need through your husband and child. Ignore the people who are causing you pain today. Today is not the day to deal with this issue. You've dealt with it for years, why worry about it today? Have a wonderful wedding today!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• You don't need negative people in your life. it will only bring you down. Today is your day share it and enjoy it with the ones who love you and stand by you. If your aunts can't be supportive you don't need them in your life
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 1:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Fuck them! I have learned stressing yourself out over what family members think or doing things with your life to make those people happy you will be misrable over and over. I'm not saying cut them out all together thats something u need to deside for yourself, but try not to tell them too much about your life. My father believed and still dose 9yrs later that I only got married to spite him, he did come to the wedding but only for about an hr didn't even get my father daughter dance. Even though that was going on and it hurt me it was one of the very few times in my life I didn't let it get to me. Your wedding day should be special for the tow of you and if anyone else has something to say about it just don't think about it or them. Think about your hubby and the joy u feel saying "I do". I know its hard, believe me, but if you don't try u will only get bitter and look back on your special day with regrets. Congrats
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• DISOWN THEM... No matter what they think you have done, family should be supportive. So, since they are causing problems with you and upsetting your mom...forget your aunts!!! Besides, now you have your husband! I hope you had a nice day! Congrats on your wedding!
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2011