Yoga DVD's?

Any recommendations for beginning yoga DVD's? My DD11 is really interested, and I told her we could do it together; I haven't found a class locally that accepts anyone under 18. (Although they have one once a month at her school, which she's enrolled in for later this month.) I'm fairly advanced, but happy to do this with her - just don't want her to be discouraged.

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 12:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• In addition to netflix, I was going to ask if your cable or satellite provider has OnDemand. I have Comcast with an OnDemand menu, and in the exercise and fitness section, there's always several yoga routines, many of them for beginners.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I would try netflix. There is a fairly good choice of DVDs on the instant que (instantly streaming to your tv like on demand) or you can get some others sent to your house. This way she can figure out what types she likes and have a selection to choose from if she wants to switch it up.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• yes in marshalls yoga videos available.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2011