BARE MINERALS

Does it really give good coverage? to me its powder so it would seem too sheer? does it cover well?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It does have some translucence. It is made to let your facial features such as freckles show. However if you have a spot that needs more coverage you just add more layers to that area. With other foundations this would result in a color change, because of the translucence the only difference you see is the difference you are trying to make.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It does give good coverage and feels very light on the face. I recommend the kabuki brush to get the best coverage. I used to sell bare minerals and its amazing, I am actually one of the very rare people allergic to it, but I'm a freak.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yes! I use it everyday, and it gives great coverage. Works so much better than drugstore brands, and you don't even need touches. Lasts through my day until bed. Buy it on amazon, you get a better deal.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 1:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It is sooooo wonderful!!! If you are curious go into a Bare Escentuals boutique and let them demonstrate it for you.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It will also last quite a long time. It is somewhat expensive to start but maintaining your product is easy. There is a lot of versatility also with their blushes, eyeshadows, etc.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• That stuff is quite amazing :) It's so light that you dont even feel like your wearing make-up. I never had a break out when i was using bare minerals. I went to a mark kay party to try their stuff, so Im waiting to finish that up, then Im back to my minerals!
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• its all true! seeing is believing..give it a try!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2011