Do you shop for shoes or clothes on line?

Has any issues? bad experiences?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do most of my shopping online because we live in a small town without a mall or stores I like much. I rarely have any issues with things I buy. The only problem I ever had was one year the Disney store sent me the wrong size costume I had ordered for Halloween. I called them and they sent the right size out to me overnight mail and let me keep the one that was too small.

Answer by gemgem at 1:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• No bad experiences, but I will only buy from places with good returns policies.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I shop for both online. I basically only buy from places that I know the sizing though. If I'm shopping somewhere new, they've got to have a good return policy. I've only had one issue with a wrong size shirt being sent for my oldest daughter, but rather than returning it, we just use it as a night shirt because it's a couple sizes too big.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• All the time but only from stores that I know and have been to so I know the quality of the clothes and how they will fit.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Clothes - yes.  Shoes - no.  I like to try shoes on before I buy.   When buying clothes always check the return policy before you buy.  You want to be able to exchange or get a refund if something doesn't fit or look right.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• yes. you can get some of the best deals online
    pignmonkeysmom

Answer by pignmonkeysmom at 2:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I do it all the time. Never had any issues.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011