Sicker with boys or girls?

I know it is an old wives tale but have you found that you were much sicker with sex versus the other. I know that every pregnancy is different and gender probably has nothing to do with it but was just wondering......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wasnt sick once with my son. This time, I'm still throwing up occasionally or nauseous 24/7 at 13w4d, and I think its a girl.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was sick for 4 weeks with my first and then progressively sicker with each one until I was sick the entire 9 months with both my 4th and 5th kids. I had boy, boy, girl, boy, girl. So - really no difference for me.

Answer by missanc at 1:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My sister had 2 boys and a girl. She was sick as a dog with all of them.

I had a girl and never had one day of sickness unless I sniffed Chinese food.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was not sick with my boy pregnacies, only my girl pregnancy.
    JamieandSean

Answer by JamieandSean at 2:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• With my son I was very energetic and felt great and loved pregnancy. This was my first!
    With my daughter, my second, I vomited daily and could not eat anything but bagels and cream cheese! I was so sick I had to get IV's weekly. I think there was a big difference but with only having the 2 it is hard to make a hypothesis!
    Joaness

Answer by Joaness at 2:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was SO sick with my son.. for straight 6 months... all day...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was MUCH more sick with my son then my girl.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was sick all 9 months with my son, I only was sick first 3 months with my daughter.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was sick with all 3 of my sons and just fine with my daughter.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 3:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• with my 2 girls 3 years and almost 6 I wasn't really sick with them. With my first I went to the store with a friend and got down the street I felt so sick (I didn't throw up just felt like I was going to) that is when I found out I was pregnant and I was fine after that for the whole 9 months. With my second daughter I was fine until I got to the end of my second trimester and I felt sick for 3 weeks straight maybe 4 (again no throwing up just nauseas). This is our third and I swear I think it is going to be a boy I am 4 months and 1 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I have been nauseas off and on sometimes every day or sometimes every other day (no throwing up just really really nauseas) plus my boobs have been hurting (i didn't get with my girls), pain in my private (i didn't get with the girls), clumsiness (I didn't get with the girls) I spill everything I touch lol. We will see next month.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2011