BAD Products/ Costomer Service (list products you have had issue with)

Sleep Number Mattress - I have hated it since day one.  Most uncomfortable mattress I have ever owned.  I have had it about 4 years and it is no longer working.

Peg Perego Stroller - No 800 number for customer service, on hold forever long distance, only to be told that it was MY fault the stroller broke because I used it at a park.. that the stroller was not built to be used that way and was only to be used on hard surfaces, also that if I hadnt oiled the wheels regularly it could be my fault AND that in order for them to fix it I had to mail it to them. HOW??? btw... the stroller was about 8 mo. old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• Safety First wooden mounted gate.
    It sucks. It broke in no time. My DH had to reinforce it with metal and it looks horrible now. It will get replaced as soon as my DH's fix breaks down, since the gate is such a horrible quality that even the screws he used to secure it couldn't hold.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Dell Technical Support. IF they speak English in an understandable manner (not likely) they tread you worse than garbage because their crap product isn't working like they said it would, even AFTER getting it fixed repeatedly. They also give bold-faced lies. They promised us, if we shipped our laptop to TN from WA that it would be a 3-5 day total turnaround. My husband works for a major shipping company and unless you Next Day Express mail something it takes 3-5 days ONE WAY.

*aside: I LOVE our sleep number bed. Even though I recently had to replace one of the air bladders.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Dell customer support, yes!!!!
    Verizon and Sprint, they overbilled me every time and I had to call every month for them to take off wierd add ons, Love TMobile!
    DirecTV extended my contract by 2 years without my knowlege

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• any company that charges you $ to call their customer service dept. if you want my business have free customer service and tech support. Are you listening Dell and Microsoft?!??
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My husband and I both have tracfones and when we call customer service, there are times where we couldn't understand the customer service rep.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• HTC phones! they're just soooo slow!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011