Never say Never?

Is anyone else disgusted by all these new "musicians" (and I use that term lightly) getting movies? If you don't write your own songs or play an instrument, you are not a musician! You're a singer! And no one wants to see a movie about a one hit wonder's daughter or a prepubescent boy singing about sex, or even three brothers who are total tools.

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 2:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• I actually want to see it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i want to see it too, ive never heard him singing about sex, hes not prepubescent, hes 16
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nope, doesn't bother me at all.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• And no one wants to see a movie about a one hit wonder's daughter or a prepubescent boy singing about sex, or even three brothers who are total tools.

But the thing is, PEOPLE DO. That's why they make the movies, because people GO SEE THEM. Do you know how many millions of dollars the Hannah Montana movie made in the first freaking 3 days?
    Anonymous

• it's out of our hands...:(
    Whatever happened to the good old days...sigh! But my dd and I would like to see this movie if not wait for it on DVD ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• There have always been Teeny Bopper movies. I remember the New Kids craze (ewwww), and my mom and Aunts talk about Leif Garrett (ewwwwwwww) and David Cassidy back in their day.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011