I don't like to be woken up for sex...

My husband knows this but still ignores my requests to come to bed early instead of staying up playing his video games. Instead he climbs into bed 2 hours later after I'm asleep and don't want to be bothered and then says I don't give him any. Is it not reasonable to ask him to forfeit the video games (at night is the only free time he gets to play them) if he wants sex? Or at least do it and then go play while I sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• my hubby is the same way. if it's not his video game its fb. don't really feel all that special to him. than he tells me i don't put out enough. well guess what genius if i was as important to you as fb or your ps3 i would put out more often.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I wish mine would wake me up for some booty,lol
    Maybe try a "date night" for sex? That night he will come to bed..no gaming...it will be your "LOVE NIGHT" lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am with you! I do NOT like to be woken up for sex. Well sometimes I do, but he has to be pretty persuasive ;p

My husband knows that if he wants sex, he needs to get it before I fall asleep.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm with Kimberly. I wish mine would wake me up!!! But I think he could put on his big boy pants and delay his video games, and I think it shows a complete disregard for your feelings and your needs for him to wake you from sleep after you've asked him not to do that.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Lol I went through this same issue with a boyfriend. It was so annoying! But I like being woken up for that now. I find it hot. haha but I think what kimberly... said was a really good idea!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Not unreasonable at all, I cussed mine out when he did this and got nothing from me, but after 38 years he now knows better!

Answer by older at 2:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My husband use to do that it kind of annoyed me sometimes so he stopped doing it and im not gonna lie i miss him waking me up for it lol :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My boyfriend started doing the same thing a few months ago too. The first few times I didn't mind it, but after a while, I started turning him down. I think it's ok sometimes, but it seems like that's the only time he wants to have sex anymore and I'm just not into it all the time.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I love it. But i am usually the one doing the waking..lol and i just asked him, and he said he loves it!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 3:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yeah, I'm not into it either. My DH knows better than to try it, lol.

I think your husband is being disrespectful, not to mention immature. It's childish to put his own wants (playing video games) in front of his relationship with his wife. I wouldn't put out any ass until the issue is resolved.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011