Am i being unfair?

Ugh.DH was being so very rude to me yesterday. It continued all night. It got so bad that he put his forehead on mine and screamed in my face telling me how crappy I am. I was so hurt and crying. He just fell asleep. This morning as I am getting ready to go to work he says he wants to surprise me and take me out to lunch with the kids. I said no. He looked sad because Valentines day is so important to him and I know he must have planned this for a while. He even took the day off work. But I feel so terrible for how he is treating me. I just don't want to see his face. His alarm on his cell phone is our song "Valentine" and when it went off this morning I wanted to throw up. I don't even want to go home after work. He sent me a text that said he loved me and he wants me to know how I mean to him and the family. But it makes me sick. How can he be so very mean to me then turn on a dime and act like the best husband ever and all the terrible words he said mean nothing anymore? They just sit in the air and add to all the things he has said over the last year that hurt me still. He just thinks he can do whatever he wants then turn on the charm and I will do anything for him. He's moppy and sad today. Is it wrong that I just don't care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• hard to tell by this post....

Is this normal for him to do??? If so you have a HUGE ISSUE.

Is this VERY out of the norm for him??? If so you need to find out what got him so upset yesterday and deal with that asap.
    Anonymous

• I think most people would find it hard to be happy just because today is Valentine's Day after the way he treated you. His behavior is abusive.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• He does it all the time and I am sick of it. My forehead hurts from where he rammed his head into mine.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Hard to say cause i grew up in a household with abusive behavior and when my step father felt like it, he was nice and charming BUT those kinds never say their sorry. Now that im an adult and i have experience some abuse, everytime me and the hubby get into a fight, i expect him to say he's sorry at the least...i dont want him to act like he did nothing and be nice the next day.

i expect an "im sorry" and thats all that does it for me. I think he should at least own up to it too.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• "all the time" then you are crazy to stay... he is abusive and one day he will go to far and you could end up in the hospital or dead.

Anonymous