Weird obsessions/ fascinations?

My son , 3 , has this weird interest in diapers.. he's been out of diapers for 6 months -both day and night .. however he talks about them all the time - is that a baby? does she wear a diaper? does she pee and poop in the diaper? is she a baby? we spend 10 minutes the other night in the grocery store looking at the boxes of diapers - he wouldn't leave.. its been quite a few weeks of this now and I'm a little weirded out by it lol!~ any one else's child have a weird fascination?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Tis the age of questions. The difference between baby and big boy is stressfu and potty training is a wicked big deal and a change, so I think its normal just annoying.
    If your kid is weird for diapers obsession than mine should just move to the looney bin now. This week the obsession (based on too many Disney Cars movies) is his concern for the cars that are crushed by Monster Trucks. He is worried they are junked and sad for them. Over and over we discuss this scenario how cars don't live, not all cars get junked and just when I thought it stopped....
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• volcanos, 3 car tripps and questions about vocanos
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Steam engines. Trains and tracks. And bridges. All day. Every day.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 6:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2011