Who will have there husbands home tonight for v-day ?

i wont he has to work till 9 pm its kind of sucks cus i was gonna make him a steak dinner and stay home and have a movie night cus its always packed everywhere on v-day but i guess not he said he would take me 2marrow for steak i guess that will make up for it :-)

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• He'll be home around 7:30, he'll have dinner, then we'll watch the Bachelor together. We already did our V-day celebrations yesterday, without the crowds.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Not me. Mine works until 11pm. But we will go out a different night, which I actually prefer because of the crowds tonight. When he gets home we will snuggle on the couch and watch a movie.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• When it comes to it, Valentine's day is just another day. You can celebrate your love for each other ANY day of the year. Hopefully you get to do so several time a year.

My DH will be home, but he is not into valentines. He really is not the romantic type, and he believes that he expresses his love for me throughout the year w/o having to be told to do it on a specific day. I kinda understand when he's coming from. I kinda wish that he would celebrate it, but he does have a point. We had a great w/e this past w/e, just because we could, which is not often.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• This year we get to spend it together, there have been years when he's been traveling or whatever and we just celebrated a different day. The important thing is that you love each other - glad you're going out tomorrow instead! Enjoy :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• DH has the day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttc

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• He'll be home tonight. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I do but its my boyfriend and he will b home in about a hr.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 3:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• MEE!!! Its the first time since '07 that he's been home for v-day.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 3:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Mine will be home, but we did our Valentines day on Saturday
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• He was supposed to be home all day but got asked to move pigs. But he'll get home from that about the same time I get home from round 2 of my job, so we'll still have supper together/with the kids and have the evening.
    Anonymous