Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are the steps to put a 19 year old boy on a Restriction Order?

Secretly my daughter who is 15 is seeing this boy who is 19 yesr of age.

Answer Question

Asked by thermorockdog at 3:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Is your daughter secretly seeing him or are you trying to secretly get an order against him?

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • What is the age of consent in your state? If its 16, then you can just go file for one. If its 15, you would have to prove he is hurting her or something.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • There has to be a reason. Depending on your state just the fact that he is 19 and your daughter is 15 may not be enough.

    We kind of need more info to help you.

    Answer by meandrphoto at 3:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • Not having all the information needed, all I can tell you is to call a lawyer or your local police department.

    Answer by CraftingMama at 3:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • Has he done something th hurt her, or do you just not like him??

    Answer by Crafty26 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • Seeing/Dating him and having sexual relations is two different things. Depends on your state laws.


    Answer by louise2 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • First of all he legally he is an ADULT! That is a crime.
    And in most states he could be charged if ANYTHING happened to her while she was with him.
    If they have sexual relations he could be charged with statutory some states.
    Than for life he would be branded with being a pedophile...I would tell HIM that in private!
    I'm not sure what the legal age for consent is in your state.
    He should be dating WOMEN his own age or older...what does he want with a 15 yo girl??
    Not that your DD is Not Lovely, I'm sure she is but she probably lacks experience *(I hope!) and usually guys want girls with experience.
    Unless he wants to Experience Her!
    Call the police and they can tell you how to handle him.


    Answer by Missikat75 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.