Can an evap line show up within the correct window for testing?

OK - I took a HPT and got a SUPER faint line. When I heard other women talk about faint lines I never imagined it could possibly be this faint. It's really really faint.

But, it's there. It's a blue line test, and the line is blue. It's just really really faint.

I found this article that says evap lines are possible after the viewing time frame has elapsed (as the stick dries).
http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/pregnancy-tests/how-early-can-I-test.htm

I saw this faint line during the correct time-frame, and it hasn't faded at all. So - is it possible this is an evap line?

angelm523

Asked by angelm523 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No its not a evap line if the line appeared within the time frame id say your pregnant if you wanna see a darker line test again within 2 or 3 days cus your HCG levels double every 72 hours :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• it's like it's too good to be true. I am going to test again for sure!
    angelm523

Comment by angelm523 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011