I have a stye on my eye its the top of my eyelid on the inside and i have had it a week and cant get rid of it

any advice

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• Brew a cup of black tea for 4 minutes. Take the tea bag out, squeeze out any excess liquid and place it on the eyelid until cooled. It should be hot when you take it from the cup, let cool until it is cool enough to be placed on your eyelid, it needs to be quite warm, as warm as you can stand. Do that three - four times a day. You can also place a cool wet washcloth on the eyelid several times a day.
    Also do NOT touch the eyelid at all unless you are putting on a warm or cool compress.

Those should help reduce the swelling and help bring it down. Other that that there isn't anything to do, but wait for it to o away on it's own. If you are worried and have it loner than 2 weeks, go see a doctor.

Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Tea bag compresses; takes several days but worked for me.
    Anonymous

• hot compresses
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2011