Virginity adult content

I saw this in a few groups, and thought I'd ask here:
How old were you when you lost your virginity, and to who did you lose it? Do you regret it?

vivc81

Asked by vivc81 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was raped at 12, but the first time I willingly had sex I was 17, and it was my bf of two months, who is now my husband of 5 years and the father of my 4 1/2 children.
    vivc81

Comment by vivc81 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Well when I actually lost it wasn't by choice. So I dont really consider that day.
    Otherwise it was when I was 18 with my then fiance. And no I dont regret it one bit ...
    ModernMommie

Answer by ModernMommie at 3:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I had just turned 16 had dated my BF for about a year at that point. I was with him for a total of 10 years. Nope, don't regret it at all ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• 14, some random army guy.

Answer by louise2 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was also 14 and was pressured into it, I regret it, it was a horrible experience. But the next time I did have sex was 17 with my now Husband of 5 years
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i was 15. i don't think i regret it..... i don't know - i haven't really thought about it that way... we dated for 2 years - he cheated on me the ENTIRE time!!! i went to a different school and had no idea.... he ended up being a loser in life - coincedentally - sex addicted. crazy right. he actually told me that.... yeah - i guess i DO regret him.
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was 15 and it was with my husband. Obviously we were not married then but we had made a serious commitment to each other (since we had that commitment then the wedding was just a formality we went through when the timing was appropriate). We had been together for over half a year. We knew we would get married someday. I do not regret it. He is still the only man I have ever been with.

BTW I am very sorry for those of you who did not get the choice. It happens far too often and no one is deserving of that.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Thank you mrs.coop.
    vivc81

Comment by vivc81 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I WAS 12 AND TOTALLY REGRET IT.. trying to grow up faster than I should have
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was 23 and married so no, I don't regret it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011