Can you tell when a man looks at you that he is undressing you with his eyes?

I can. It happens to me often, in fact often this week which has prompted the question. I have seen it done to other women by men. What does it feel like to you? For me, it happens, its a little creepy sometimes but no one has ever crossed the line. Just curious. Thanks.

2tinyhineys

Asked by 2tinyhineys at 3:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It has happened to me quite a few times. One instance made an impression on me because I can still picture the guy.

After paying for my order at Subway, I sat down to eat. I looked up and noticed this guy staring at me. I would look away, eat and let some time pass then look around. Each time I looked at him, he was staring at me. I swear he didn't take his eyes off me the entire time I was there. When I was done I walked out, got into my vehicle, looked towards him and his eyes were still on me.

He was good looking.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Don't forget to bump please...thanks!!
    2tinyhineys

Comment by 2tinyhineys (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It hasn't happened in a few years but I can tell when it's happening. Usually it's fine but when it's someone you find completely unattractive and they are practically drooling it is completely repulsive.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• No, most of the time if a man is looking at me, his thoughts aren't undressing me. They are more "OMG, anyone have a blanket to throw over her, so I don't have to look at her!" LOL!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Um no.. its been YEARS since that's happened
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• No. I can't tell, my husband can, lol
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Always....
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011