Update on my court situation....

SO I went to court today and basically it was just the pretrial. We have another court date on March 15 I believe. But I gave them more evidence. I can't believe he had the nerve to say I shouldn't go to court because he can't afford $1,800 for domestic violence classes. THAT"S ALL YOU"R WORRIED ABOUT?!?!?!? , I'm so sick of him playing the victim!!!! He gets mad because I am going to finally stand up for myself... WTH.... AAAHHHHH!!!! He is such a coward.... I just can't believe someone could do this.... sorry I just need to vent.... I'm so frusterated. His ass is only worried about himself, he never even tried to apologize until he got caught and even then you can tell it's fake....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh Mommy... Soo sorry you are going through this.. I am sure it can only get better from here.. keep your head up!~ *hugs*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Divorce makes people selfish.

Answer by louise2 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• He is a coward, that's why he won't own up to his actions and tries to play the victim. He doesn't like to see you standing up for yourself. But I'm super glad you're sticking up for yourself! Stay strong!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• good for your girl, stick up for yourself like you are & he needs to get what he deserves & the help he needs! keep strong....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It's not a divorce it's for domestic violence. he beat me for 3 years... thank God I never married him!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I personally would not have waisted my time or money bringing him to court for that. I would have just moved out and on with my life. Are you r=trying to get him put in jail or get money out of him? Either one. You will not get much.

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I personally would not have waisted my time or money bringing him to court for that. I would have just moved out and on with my life.

I can't believe people would say that much less an other woman.

I would press as many chagres ad I could on anyone that beat me. It would either teach them a lesson or end up in jail where they couldn't hurt someone else.

OP- Good job for standing up for yourself, keep your head up and moving forward. There is something much better out there for you.

red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't care about money or anything from him! He beat me for 3 years (some in front of my child), made me drop out of school, and mentally scared me.... So I finally had the nerve to stand up for myself... Louise obviously you have not been in my situation... You are quick to judge... it's sad someone would think like you!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have been abused buy 2 different men in my life. I am saying what I did. I left them. And never looked back. Forget waisting my time and money on a man I do not want in my life any more.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• ok louise2... I apoligize.... I'm just a little stressed and cranky today
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2011