Did you do a baby registry at Target?

If you did, I know they give you a welcome bag & coupons. What coupons did you get and can you use the coupons on things that are not on your registry?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 3:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• Go to target on your computer,look for baby register and register.Its easy and fun.When you go to the store they will give you a gun to scan whatever you want ,it will then go to your registry page.Family and friends can then go to the site and type in your name ,all the stuff you chose will show there.Good luck!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I did my baby registry at target and they didnt give me none of that now i know this time around im not gonna do it there cus im pregnant with baby # 2 .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I did my registry at Target. They do give you a tote bag with a couple of coupons and samples in it.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yes nobody paid attention to it.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I did my baby registry at target. I thought they were great. I live far from my hometown so it was convenient for both my local friends and my friends & family back home. target was great to me, i definitely plan on using them again for the next baby. the only thing i wasnt thrilled about was that you have to update it every so often when things go out of stock, etc. you need to go in and specifically ask for the bag of goodies. i asked on three different occasions before someone knew what i was talking about. =/ depends on who you ask, i guess. i should have known a teenage boy wouldnt know much about baby registries. lol
    BrookeKRod

Answer by BrookeKRod at 9:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011