any advice would be great

i have a little question not exactly a am i pregnant question. Last week i had a light brown with a little pink on the toilet paper when i wiped then it was gone, then yesterday afternoon i wiped and there was a small blood clot the size of a pinky nail but like 1/4 of it and then that was it then 1 hr later i wiped again then it was a tiny little bit of pink and then that was all and there hasnt been anything else. What could that mean? And might i just add that my Vaj j has been a little sore for the past three days, so why do u think it is hurting? and maybe TMI but its not hurting cuz we have sex (rough). This is the first time for all these symptoms- and no i am not going to start yet not til the 28 th. Any info can help no bashing please. I am going to call doctor first thing in the mornin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well it can be a couple of things; the clot could be just that.... a clot from your lining, however, it could also be a miscarriage, (a friend of mine had one and her situation is very similar to what you are saying...) She actually ended up having a DNC as her lining wouldn't release, even though there was no viable embryo that existed. I suggest considering you are in pain, that you see an OBGYN immediately, as the possibilities here are endless, and you don't want to have something like a ectopic or anything dangerous and not get it taken care of as soon as possible. Do what is in your best health, and see an OB, so they can hopefully find out what is going on. Good luck hun!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It could just be a spike in your hormones thats causing you to spot. I sometimes get it when Im ovulating.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i had a misscarraige in the beggining of october i want to say. I had all the symptoms and everythin of one and i was not sure cuz my pd was very irregular and heavier then normal and thier was blood clots and what look liked tissue followed by really bad cramping. I asked opinions about that a week later and they say it was a misscarriage. i am not in pain or anythin my vaj j was just hurtin a little and now it has stopped. Thanks for the advice though
    Anonymous