Period strange pain every time i get my period adult content

I'm getting this horrible uncomfortableness in the muscles right there around my private area almost like Im pulling all the muscles in that area. It only started after I gave birth and only when I'm on my period. Its fine when I sit down other then the toilet. why on the toilet or standing it makes me want to cry. I sit with a heating pad in between my legs. what is this? Everyone I talk to has never even heard of this, whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The best way to find out is go to your doctor .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't have any ideas, sorry.
    vivc81

Answer by vivc81 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• There are no helpful docs in this area. completely worthless. They dont care about patients or anything. I think in the mood I am in I would jit one of them if they were rude with me. I'm trying to avoid that!! LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• that said I would hit one of them. Thats how much of jerks these people are here :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2011