When were you ready?

when did you ladies have all your babies clothes washed crib sheets on and ready and everything else ready for your baby to come and when did you start doing all this?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When my OB talked to me about scheduling an induction.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was 7 months, it would have been sooner if we hadn't been moving!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I washed as I bought things. Once they were put away, I knew that I didn't have to bother with them again until they got dirty from the baby.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Like 37 weeks lol. I never really got the whole "nesting" thing. In fact, I was pretty non-chalant about getting everything ready. But in the end it was all done in time.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I nested and had everything ready as much as I possibly could probably a month or 2 before my babies were born. By the time they were here the nesting was done and so far overwith that the house was trashed again. Oh well. I drove around with carseats installed in the car for probably a month before my babies were born. My first baby was 2 weeks early, by the third I felt like I was being more reasonable and waited a lot longer. THen he ended up being 2 weeks late, so I had everything ready for him a month early anyway and drove around with an empty carseat for a month again.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• With my first before we had her. With my second and third. We had everything washed, but waited on everything else till they came.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I didn't start having the nesting period until I was already in labor. Awake all day and night cleaning like crazy with my back hurting and not realizing I was in labor lol
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i had all the clothes and stuff washed as i got it, but i didn't put up the crib and stuff until a week before my due date.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• When I started nesting. 1st was at 29 weeks, 2nd was at 34 weeks and noting with this one considering I am only 15 weeks! Congrats!!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 11:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• well lets see...havent lol and im almost 34 weeks but i am waiting for my baby shower to get it all over with at once..i hate tedious things like overplanning..it never works out for me anyway good luck
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011