After pregnancy skin adult content

Hi,

i was wondering what some of you have done to get rid of the loose belly skin if you had it.Is it even possible since it's not only fat but stretched out skin? After my second child it's not really ignorable no more lol i can live with my stretchmarks but that loose skin is annoying.I'm not overweight (5"6 150lbs)so i look like i lost all pregnancy weight but when my jeans move down a little from walking-bam- there it is (lol)..you can see it through the shirt/sweater, overlapping loose skin..
My husband keeps saying i should do sit-ups.

THanks in advance for sharing on this topic ;)

Davina85

Asked by Davina85 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would try sits ups. Can't hurt.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• While sit ups tone the muscles- There is nothing you can do about the loose skin on your own. If the loose skin is under the belly button- you can get a mini tummy tuck. The cost is about 2,600- but sometimes a Dr will work out a financing plan for as low as 80 bucks a month. You can also do a cheaper alternative, and wear a girdle when you go places and it will look like an undershirt if your belly peeks out.

Understandably you want your pre-pregnancy body back, but sometimes that is hard to accomplish- So if you can not afford to take care of it like the celebrities, you remember that your body is beautiful and that it gave life to another precious little person. Be proud of yourself. And remind yourself of that daily :)

Good luck
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 5:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am not a fan of sit ups. I really really despise them. UGH!! That being said, if you are tone and you just want to deal with the skin. . . maybe you could look into a cream that tightens skin. I know some products are out there that advertise this for facial skin. I would guess that this would work for tummy skin. I could be wrong but hey it is worth a try. =)
    michelle6890

Answer by michelle6890 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2011