where can I get help to get a christmas gift for my child in Colorado

mickysmom

Asked by mickysmom at 10:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• Toys for tots
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• What do you mean by help? Like you have budget issues? If that's what you are talking about, then I think there are some organizations that do things like 'gifting trees'. Many churches do things like this. I would check your local community center and ask them, they would be able to point you in the right direction. Last year my DS's school did a gifting tree thing where we got a child's name on a paper and it listed his sizes and 'likes', so that picking something out would be easier and he would get something that he really wanted.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Where at in Colorado?
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 10:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Denver
    mickysmom

Answer by mickysmom at 11:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Shoot, if you were closer I really could help you! However, you may also want to talk to your social services office strictly because they keep a lot of numbers for outside resources that churches or community groups may offer. We have giving trees and toys for tots here.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2008