Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can I get help to get a christmas gift for my child in Colorado

Answer Question

Asked by mickysmom at 10:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Toys for tots

    Answer by kaycee14 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

  • What do you mean by help? Like you have budget issues? If that's what you are talking about, then I think there are some organizations that do things like 'gifting trees'. Many churches do things like this. I would check your local community center and ask them, they would be able to point you in the right direction. Last year my DS's school did a gifting tree thing where we got a child's name on a paper and it listed his sizes and 'likes', so that picking something out would be easier and he would get something that he really wanted.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

  • Where at in Colorado?

    Answer by meriahmn at 10:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

  • Denver

    Answer by mickysmom at 11:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

  • Shoot, if you were closer I really could help you! However, you may also want to talk to your social services office strictly because they keep a lot of numbers for outside resources that churches or community groups may offer. We have giving trees and toys for tots here.

    Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.