Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


know thats not spelled right but that what I was taking since it has now been recalled what is the doctor likely to give me instead?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

Answers (2)
  • you'd have to ask your doctor

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

  • It does no matter all pain pills have strong side effects.

    Answer by avilio54 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.